Floor Plans at Meadowlakes Retirement Village
Residents of Meadowlakes Retirement Village can expect to enjoy a quality lifestyle, which recognizes individuality, privacy, choice and dignity. As each resident has unique needs and expectations, our levels of care offer residents choices that ensure each person is provided just the right amount of assistance necessary to make their new home as comfortable as possible. We encourage residents to bring their own furnishings, so their apartment reflects the style and atmosphere they enjoy. Furnished with personal furniture and items from home, a resident’s apartment truly does feel like home.
- Kitchenettes, including a refrigerator/freezer, microwave oven
- Handicapped accessible bathrooms with grab bars, walk-in showers and large linen closets
- Television, telephone and internet hook-ups
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning units
- Smoke/fire detectors and sprinkler systems
- Utilities (gas, electric, water, basic cable service) included in monthly rent